Monday, March 14, 2011

Busy Busy Busy!

I know……… I’ve been gone a while.  But I’ve been busy!  See …..March 13, 2011 010my baby has a new dress!  And I have lots of other things to share with you, but I’m not going to share them all at once.  I need to have blog material, so I will haul one out every couple of days to share and that way you all will think I’m wonder woman!  LOL.  For today, let me just say that I’m so very glad that Spring has evidently arrived.  Fling open the windows and let in that crisp air to drive out all the musties that have built up in the house over the winter.  Chase them right out of the house!  It is still too early to wash down the front porch and get it ready for outdoor stitching, but soon!  And this year I think the porch could use some brand new cushions.  Spring 09 006  And maybe a coat of fresh white paint.  Some hanging ferns this year.  And maybe some pots of geraniums on the front steps …….Spring 09 022  Sadly, the azaleas will only last 2 weeks.   I have some lovely fabric stashed for the cusions.  Wait till I show it to you! 

But for today, I have a new embroidery project to share with you.

 

Easy Cooking I new kitchen towel all decked out in yo-yos!  I love it.  And you can have one to love too!  Just pop over to ‘Busy as Can Be and ask!  Debbie's button stitching  I don’t know about you, but I’m always looking for hand work possibilities for my tv watching time (since I can’t sit with a sewing machine on my lap while I watch tv).  This will keep my hands busy for at least one evening.  Maybe I’ll make several.  You know, have some gifts on hand for that birthday that just jumps up and surprises you!

 

Happy stitching!

Hugs,  Prissy

No comments:

Post a Comment