Thursday, December 9, 2010

It's beginning to look a lot like ......

                            CHRISTMAS!

And with that announcement, as you can probably guess ....... I've been very busy!  I've been making some special gifts for family members .............
This is a lap quilt made for a certain someone.  The center block was taken from a Bunny Hill pattern, "Strawberry Hill".  I love Bunny Hill patterns.  I know she is going to love this quilt as much as I do.





And here is a picture of the back.........




I won't show you a picture of the label.  Some things just must be kept secret!
And then ........ do you remember this little baby gown? .....



It's all finished.  Here's a pic of the back........



Sweet little gown.  I love it.  So, what are you working on?




 

2 comments:

  1. Oh Prissy, your tree, quilt absolutely darling nightie...all treasures indeed..sew sorry about your lovely pet...nothing can be harder...I know than saying goodbye to our best friends...sadly I have been there too recently..blessings ..

    ReplyDelete